[pstricks] Not resorting to my calculator

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 14 19:55:23 CET 2008

On Dec 14, 2008, at 10:12 AM, David Arnold wrote:

> I tried:
>
> \psset{xunit=(2/Pi)in,yunit=0.5in}
>
> But didn't work. Now, I could pick up my calculator and:
>
> \psset{xunit=0.6366in,yunit=0.5in}
>
> How can I code this in my source so I don't have to pick up my
> calculator?

You can force PSTricks to do floating point calculations, with several
lines of code, but you may be better off looking into the psgraph
environment of pstricks-add, where you can set the picture size and
the range of x and y values, and it will handle internally the
appropriate settings for xunit and yunit.

Michael