[pstricks] suggestion for pst-3dplot

Markus markuskrebs at web.de
Sat Dec 13 18:26:08 CET 2008

Dear Herbert!

The suggested 3d-2d conversion causes pictures to be too large.

Scaling it by 0.5

(0 | 0 | 0 ) mapsto (0 | 0 )
(1 | 0 | 0 ) mapsto (-0.5 | -0.5)
(0 | 1 | 0 ) mapsto (1 | -0.25)
(0 | 0 | 1 ) mapsto (0 | 1)

and changing code to

     coorType 4 le { % Normalbild in Trimetrie %%
Skalierung so, dass Größe wie üblich bei coorType=2
       /x2D x -0.5 mul y 1 mul add def
       /y2D x -0.5 mul y -0.25 mul add z 1 mul add def
       exit } if

I've tested some of my files -- all working fine (includig parametricplols).

There is a problem with a sphere.

Kind regards

Markus