[pstricks] Aesthetics with arrows

Carsten Vogel lego at wh10.tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 9 15:51:58 CET 2008

Juergen Gilg schrieb:
> Dear list,
>
> please see the following example:
>
> \ncline{->}{O}{B}

\ncline[nodesepB=2.3mm]{->}{O}{B}
*XOR*
\ncline{-}{O}{B}

> Now how to make that look more aesthetic? Are there any conventions how
> to handle such a case? For sure i could give a little nodesep to the
> arrow lines, however then they do not really end in the node B...

Well that is exactly what I did, there are no conventions as far as I am
concerned, even using different colors for each arrow would lead to an
undesired overlapping effect.

My strategy would be "least worse", I give seperation to one element, so
the rest gets visual in the hope that the element not pointing directly
to that vertex is assumed to do so. an alternative would be not to use
an arrowhead for {O}{B}.

Kind regards,
Carsten,
Dresden (Germany)