[pstricks] \usepackage[usenames]{pstcol}

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 5 07:43:32 CET 2008

All,

Looking at:  http://sarovar.org/download.php/69/chap2.pdf

Section 2.2 has this example:

\usepackage[usenames]{pstcol}

\begin{pspicture}(0,0)(3,3)
\psframe[linestyle=none, fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=Apricot](0,0)(2,2)
\pspolygon[linestyle=none,fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=Tan](0,2)(2,2)
(3,3)(1,3)
\pspolygon[linestyle=none,fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=Mahogany]
(2,0)(3,1)(3,3)(2,2)
\end{pspicture}

But it doesn't seem to work.

Package pstcol Warning: ************************************
(pstcol)                The package `pstcol' is obsolet!
(pstcol)                You should use `pstricks' directly:
(pstcol)                    \usepackage{pstricks}

) (./one.aux)

! Package xcolor Error: Undefined color `Apricot'.

How do I make this example work so I have those dvips color names? Of
course, I can \definecolor the names I need, but is there a way to
get all 64 colors with a single stroke?

D.