[pstricks] problem solved

John Frampton j.frampton at neu.edu
Tue Dec 2 20:50:03 CET 2008

Sorry for the noise.  I realized that the directions in the pstricks-add
documentation that "pstricks.tex version >1.04" is needed might not be
sufficient and installed new versions of all the base files and associated .pro
files.

Most users probably don't follow my rule of never updating anything that is not
necessary.  But if there are others, it might be good to say in the pstricks-add
documentation that updates of all of the base files are needed for pstricks-add.

Thanks,
John