[pstricks] pst-circ

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at fpms.ac.be
Mon Dec 1 18:38:24 CET 2008

Dear Herbert,

I get the same as you but you can see that there are too much corners on the connections emitter and collector.
As I told in my previous mail, just take a look on page 6 of the v1.49 doc and you will see the same transistor differently drawn.

Image1.pmg is the transistor drawn with pst-circ v1.47 (it is the correct one) and image2.png is the same drawn with v1.49 last week (which also slightly different from your picture of today: the current labels are not at the same place). Both pictures come from the same code extracted from the pst-cir doc.

Best regards,

Patrice