[pstricks] pst-circ

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at fpms.ac.be
Mon Dec 1 14:46:25 CET 2008

Dear Herbert,

Your solution below works fine for pst-tree and pst-cir (v1.49) but in the following example with a transistor, we can see that the transistor has now more 'corners' than in the version v1.47, so that previous electrical schemes will become changed. By the way, just take a look at the v1.49 pst-circ doc on pages 6 and 11 and you will see the strange behavior of transistor compared to v1.47. http://perce.de/LaTeX/pst-circ/pst-circ-doc.pdf

You can try my example with pst-circ 1.47 and then 1.49 to see the difference on the transistor. (it is important to load pst-tree and then pst-circ)
This example works OK (except design of transistor) with the tree and the electrical scheme if pst-tree, then pst-circ 1.49 and the code you provide between makeatletter.

Best regards,

Patrice

\documentclass{article}
\listfiles
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-tree}
\usepackage{pst-circ}

\makeatletter
\def\special@@coor#1{%
  \ifcat#1a\relax\def\nexxt{\node at coor#1}%
  \else\ifx#1[\relax\def\nexxt{\Node at coor[}%
  \else\ifx#1!\relax\def\nexxt{\raw at coor}%
  \else\ifx#1*\relax\def\nexxt{\alg at coor}%
  \else\def\nexxt{\special@@@coor#1}%
  \fi\fi\fi\fi\nexxt}
\makeatother

\begin{document}

% \pstree[levelsep=1.5cm,treesep=0.5cm,nodesep=3pt]{%
%     \pstree{\Tr{Main tree}}{%
% 		\Tr{Item 1}%
% 		\Tr{Item 2}%
% 		\pstree{\Tr{Sub tree 3}}{%
% 			\Tr{Sub item 1}%
% 			\Tr{Sub item 2}%
% 		}%
% 	}%
% }%

\vspace{2cm}

\begin{pspicture}(5,3)%\psgrid
  \pnode(0,1.5){A}
  \pnode(5,0){B}
  \pnode(5,3){C}
  \transistor[basesep=2cm,transistoribaselabel=$i_B$,
    transistoricollectorlabel=$i_C$,
    transistoriemitterlabel=$i_E$](A)(B)(C)