[pstricks] multido

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 22 22:59:56 CET 2008

Herbert,

I suggest that the following paragraph be added to the end of the
Coordinates section.

Michael

%%%%% begin addition
Unlike coordinates in two dimensions, three dimensional coordinates
may be specified using PostScript code, which need not be preceded by
\verb+!+. For example, assuming \verb+\def\nA{2}+, (1,0,2) and \verb
+(90 cos, 100 100 sub, \nA\space 2 div 1 add)+ specify the same point.
(Recall that a \verb+\space+ is required after a macro that will be
expanded into PostScript code, as \TeX\ absorbs the space following a
macro.)
%%%%% end addition