[pstricks] Problems with Pdflatex, pstricks and animate-?continued

Alexander Grahn A.Grahn at fzd.de
Thu Nov 20 09:27:52 CET 2008

Angelika,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 04:15:17PM +0100, A. Erhardt wrote:
>Aha, so I cannot input my  testanimate.pdf  file (which contains the graphics)
>into my text.tex document, and run latex->dvips->ps2pdf
Correct.

>but I have to include the original testanimate.tex file
>and then run  latex->dvips->ps2pdf.
Not the complete file, just the animation creating commands (as if
you were copying an equation or an itemized list or whatever from one
LaTeX document into another, you would always copy the corresponding
lines of source code):
  \begin{animateinline}[...]{...}
  \end{animateinline}
and/or
  \animategraphics[...]{...}{...}{...}

>That also means, I cannot put my testanimate into a floating environment like
>a figure environment, doesn't it?
Why not?
\begin{figure}
  \centering