[pstricks] pst-circ

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at fpms.ac.be
Mon Nov 17 17:21:10 CET 2008

Dear Herbert,

I have still a small trouble with pst-circ: I used your code to use pst-tree and pst-circ together but the transistor layout has changed.

To investigate this without pst-tree, I have just compiled the pst-circ doc of v1.44 with spt-circ v1.11 (my last version) and the doc of v1.49 with the last one pst-irc (v1.49) on your hyperlink and the result is the following: you can see there is more 'corners' in the new version leading to problem with previous drawing.

By the way, the new compilation is also the same as http://perce.de/LaTeX/pst-circ/pst-circ-doc.pdf (page 11) where you can see strange placing of $I_c$ , ... on the transisitor drawing.

As I direcltly moved from v1.44 to v1.49, I don't know if the trouble comes from the modification due to pst-tree or was already introduced from v1.45.

It is probably better to come back to the normal behaviour of pst-circ and I will avoid to have trees and electrical circuits in the same presentation.

Best regards,

Patrice

pst-circ.tex    2008/02/27 v1.44 `PST-circ' (CJ,hv)
[cid:image004.png at 01C948D8.E27F0200]

pst-circ.tex    2008/11/08 v1.49 `PST-circ' (CJ,hv)
[cid:image005.png at 01C948D8.E27F0200]