[pstricks] [Fwd: CTAN package updated: pst-3dplot]

Thu Nov 13 16:37:49 CET 2008

To: ctan-ann at dante.de
Subject: CTAN package updated: pst-3dplot
From: CTAN Announcements <ctan-ann at dante.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:32:50 +0000
Sender: rf10 at mole.cl.cam.ac.uk

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> I uploaded pst-3dplot.tgz to the uk mirror. Please replace the
> files with the ones in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/
>
> pst-3dplot is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> 3-D objects in parallel projection.
>
> This update has the following changes
>
> pst-3dplot.pro --------
> 0.27  2008-11-12 add routine for scalar and vector product
>

> pst-3dplot.tex --------
> 1.82  2008-11-12  - rewrote \pstThreeDCircle to allow non orthogonal
>                     vectors for the 3d circle plane
>
> The documentation uses the pst-doc class, which is also available
> from CTAN, it can be find in the doc directory of the base system.

thanks for the upload; i have installed it as requested, and updated the
catalogue repository.

users may examine the catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-3dplot.html
or browse the package directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot/

Robin Fairbairns