[pstricks] pst-tree and pst-circ

Fri Nov 7 12:04:28 CET 2008

Patrice Mégret schrieb:

> I have a trouble with the packages pst-tree and pst-circ:
>
> If I put pst-tree before pst-circ, I get this error:
> ! Argument of \pc@@object has an extra }.
> <inserted text>
>                 \par

Patrice,
this is aproblem with the \psset{edge=...} Definition.
pst-tree uses edge=\ncline and pst-circ edge=\pcangles
which are incomatible

\ncline{#1}{#2}
\pcangels(#1)(#2)

however, easy to fix in pst-circ. Using an own \psedge macro.

> If I put pst-circ before pst-tree, I get this error:
> ! Incomplete \ifcat; all text was ignored after line 26.
> <inserted text>
>                 \fi
>
> Any idea?

this looks really difficult ... I need some time to understand,
whats going on here.