[pstricks] perpendicular line segment

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 18:05:02 CEST 2008

hi list,

I have a line defined by 2 points (with pst-eucl). now I want to
construct a perpendicular line segment through one of these points.
as far as I know there is only the possibility to construct a
perpendicular line through the middle of the given line segment.
one could of course reflect one of the given points by the other and
then construct apply \pstMediatorAB, but I'd like to know if this can
be avoided.

so, is there a direct way to get this perpendicular line?

thanx in advance