[pstricks] displaying parts of tree in beamer with pstree

A. Erhardt erhardt at fh-offenburg.de
Thu Sep 25 13:18:32 CEST 2008

Hello, Pstrickers,

I keep learning interesting stuff just by being subscibed to the list and reading the contributions
which are of interest for me.

The treestuff with beamer interests me very much,  so I pdfLatexed Herbert Voss's text below.
Surprisingly, I got some black pages (enclosed please find the *.tex and the pdf document).
Sounds like some outdated packages. I am using Miktex2.6 (not yet ready to convert to Miktex2.7!)

Any ideas anybody?
Thanks in advance
Angelika Erhardt