[pstricks] trees: putting objects on tree branches

MA V ma_v at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 16:59:18 CEST 2008

Thanks Herbert!
A couple of questions:

1) As for the triangle, suppose that, instead of the cross, we would like to add a triangle (on top of the line connecting the two nodes; i.e. the line would be interrupted by the triangle) and write something on the bottom of that triangle. How can I achieve that?

2) Suppose we want to add a cross to the line connecting nodes 0 and 4. How can I achieve that?

Many thanks!

Ana