[pstricks] xLabel keeps returning error

Derek Collis iscah3141 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 19:39:39 CEST 2008

Apologies, the minimal example is as follows:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks-all}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}
\begin{document}

\psset{yunit=1cm,xunit=3cm}
\begin{pspicture}(-0.3,-0.5)(5,4.75)
\psaxes[xLabel={\scriptsize\itshape},yLabel={\sffamily
\footnotesize},Dy=0.5,Dx=0.25]{->}(0,0)(4.5,4.5)

This example is taken directly from the 'pstricks-add, additional
Macros for pstricks, v.2.31' by Herbert on the TUG website on Page 59.

Derek