[pstricks] PSTricks Companion (Suggestions)

وفا خلیقی، Vafa Khalighi vafa at live.com.au
Thu Aug 28 01:45:03 CEST 2008

We just started so we are still writing the PSTricks base manual.

I am also aware of Voss's excellent work in LaTeX Graphics Companion (Second Edition) and His PSTricks textbook (in German) and we use them as our resources. Unfortunately I can not use the contents of his books since I do not know German but will certainly use his examples in the textbook.

Thanks for the attention.
 I trust my family jewels only to Linux