[pstricks] [pracjourn-announce] PracTeX Journal 2008-2

Lance Carnes lcarnes at pctex.com
Wed Aug 27 09:46:16 CEST 2008

The 2008-2 issue of The PracTeX Journal is now
online.  Below is the Table of Contents.

The next issue has the theme "LaTeX and TeX on
the Web".  Let us know your favorite LaTeX or TeX
web site, and if you would like to contribute an
article or note.  mailto:pracjourn at tug.org

We hope you enjoy this issue.

Best regards,
Lance Carnes
Editor

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/>The PracTeX Journal
An online journal containing articles and news
about TeX, LaTeX, and related publishing tools.

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/2008-2/editor/>From the Editor
In this issue

Next issue: LaTeX and TeX on the Web

Editorial: A handy reference for Class & Style?

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/2008-2/feedback/>Feedback from readers
Letters to the editor.

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/2008-2/news/>News from Around
TUG2008; User group news; Math font videos

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/2008-2/wholeissue/>Whole
Issue PDF for PracTeX Journal 2008-2
The entire issue as a single PDF file (4.7MB).

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/2008-2/clsandsty/>Class & Style ­ An introduction