[pstricks] PracTeX Journal 2008-2 Final proofreading

Lance Carnes lacarnes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:35:40 CEST 2008

Dear authors and other contributors,

The latest issue is posted on our staging site for review prior to
final release. Please look over the current issue at
http://dw.tug.org/pracjourn/ and report any errors, missing or
non-working links, and anything else that seems incorrect. If you can,
reply by Friday August 22.

For the next issue we invite readers to submit articles on "LaTeX and
TeX on the Web." Do you publish typeset articles on the web or on a
wiki? Do you create Web-based LaTeX and TeX training materials? Do you
have a web site that lets users experiment with a running TeX system?
Articles or notes on these or other projects with LaTeX or TeX on the
Web are welcome. We encourage articles for this issue that are in html
or otherwise formatted for the Web.

Submissions are due by September 30, 2008, and the issue will be
published in October.

Send your article idea to the editors at mailto:pracjourn at tug.org

Thanks,
Lance Carnes