[pstricks] PSTricks with tex4ht in MiKTeX 2.6 and 2.7

Toby.Popenfoose at rrd.com Toby.Popenfoose at rrd.com
Sat Aug 9 14:54:29 CEST 2008

> Toby.Popenfoose at rrd.com schrieb:
>>
>> I have been unable to get the following source to compile with htlatex.
>> am using MiKTeX 2.7 on a Windows 2000 PC.
>>
>> \documentclass{article}
>> \usepackage{pstricks}
>> \begin{document}
>>
>> \begin{pspicture}(4,5)
>>   \psgrid
>> \end{pspicture}
>>
>> \end{document}
>
> it is a bug in the corresponding file pstricks.4ht. I dropped a line
> to Eitan Gurari to change the file. Try again with the attached one.
>
> Herbert

Thank you Herbert.  The new pstricks.4ht worked great.

I now get the grid, but the y-axis labels are chopped off.  I tried putting
the pspicture in a center environment but the left hand numbers
are still chopped off.

Is there something else I should do different to get the y-axis labels?

Thanks again,
Toby Popenfoose