[pstricks] lineAngle

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 8 03:41:46 CEST 2008

I think I understand where the problem lies. In the \resetOptions
macro in pstricks-add.tex, as currently written, lineAngle=0 is in the
\psset{ section. When I moved it to the \psset[pstricks-add]{ section,
the armB length was correctly to set to .5cm. (It was being set to
10pt before I moved it, until set explicitly in the code.)

Michael