[pstricks] lineAngle

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 7 00:56:30 CEST 2008

At least on my system, specifying lineAngle=0 does have an effect (see
the red and green lines), as shown by the following code, which also
shows the dramatic difference between lineAngle=0 and lineAngle=-001.

\usepackage{pstricks,pst-node}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(-.5,-.5)(9.5,6.5)
\rput(2,1){\ovalnode{A}{node A}}
\rput(4.5,5.5){\dianode{B}{node B}}
\psset{angleA=45,angleB=-45}
\ncdiag[linecolor=green,lineAngle=0]{A}{B}
\ncdiag[lineAngle=.001]{A}{B}% black
\ncdiag[linecolor=red]{A}{B}% lineAngle unspecified