[pstricks] Page Layout Advice Wanted

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 31 14:56:52 CEST 2008

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Herbert Voss wrote:

> \begin{pspicture}(0.49\linewidth,xxx)
> \end{pspicture}%
> \hfill
> \begin{pspicture}(0.49\linewidth,xxx)
> \end{pspicture}
>
> two minipages side by side are also ok. Alternative you can use a tabular
> with two m-columns (package array}

Herbert,

   For some reason, I did not have the syntax correct and so my attempts
failed. Michael suggested putting dvips as a geometry package option and
that worked, too.

   Everyone who has seen the final figure has been suitably impressed.
PSTricks and LaTeX once again demonstrate the impressive power of typeset
output.

Many thanks,

Rich