[pstricks] parametrics 3Dplots

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 30 17:55:38 CEST 2008

Is this example the sort of thing you wanted?

\parametricplotThreeD[algebraic](0,3){%
t,t+sin(t),(t+sin(t))*(3-t)^.4}

I don't know about any incomplete gamma function available to
PSTricks. You could generate sample data from igamma using gnuplot,
with output set to file, and then use \listplot from pst-plot to
render the plot.

Michael