[pstricks] Node Connector to \ncline

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 26 08:11:26 CEST 2008

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but if you have two
\pnodes, A and B, you can define a new node C by

\ncline{A}{B}\ncput[npos=.3]{\pnode{C}}

C being .3 of the way from A to B, which can serve as the termination
of a connection. For nodes other than \pnodes, the answer is, I think,
not as simple.