[pstricks] Arrow Lable, Page Positioning Help Needed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jul 26 03:01:22 CEST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Much closer. There's still too much room at the top of the page, the
> second flowchart is cut off at the right side, and it's lost its title.
> I'll play more with it tomorrow.

   Aha! I needed to explicitly declare 'landscape' in the options to the
geometry package. That solves the visibility errors. However, ...

   The attached code works. Except that when viewed in gv it's in portait
orientation rather than landscape, and there's too much room at the top. I'd
greatly appreciate learning how to adjust this.

Rich