[pstricks] Flowchart Help Needed

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 25 00:55:39 CEST 2008

There are explanations and some examples of arm, armA and armB on
pages 342--349 of TLGC2. I sometimes find more information in the
revisions of the original PSTricks docs. Eg, pstricks-doc.pdf (Van
Zandt, Girou) and pst-user.pdf (Van Zandt, Niepraschk, Voss.) I've no
idea what the ~\\ is for---it doesn't seem to have an obvious effect.

Michael