[pstricks] Flowchart Help Needed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 24 22:32:33 CEST 2008

   I'm still learning PSTricks and need some help with a flowchart figure.
The code is attached.

   Two questions:

   1.) How do I specify the ncbar so the line leaves the left side of cell
{6,2} and enters the top of cell {7,1}?

   2.) I want the title to appear on the same page as the flowchart. I
haven't figure out how to do this.

   Also, I will have a second, more complex flowchart and I want them to
appear side-by-side. Am I correct that I need to specify the paper size
(11"x17") and orientation (landscape) using the geometry package?

TIA,

Rich