[pstricks] [Pgf-users] what can PSTricks do that PGF/TikZ can't? (and vice versa)

Johannes Engel jcnengel at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:59:29 CEST 2008

Till Tantau wrote:
> According to user feedback, it seems to be an advantage that pstricks
> has a short manual. A good book on TikZ would certainly help, here.
Concerning that topic I can assure you that I like TikZ/pgf much better
than pstricks for its documentation. To me it appears that the freely
available PSTricks documentation is in some parts rather outdated.
Please correct me if I am wrong. And it is not always a good idea to
carry Herbert's nice book together with the laptop. ;)

Cheers, Johannes