[pstricks] Node defined in an included graphic

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 4 03:40:50 CEST 2008

Here's a small example. The file pentacone.eps contains an image and a
\pnode named Vertex. I would like a way to be able to read the nodes
defined in the eps and make them nodes in the master file. That is, in
a pspicture, I want to be able to have something like

\SpecialCoor
\begin{pspicture(10,10)
\specialrput(4,4){\includegraphics{pentacone}
\uput[30](Vertex){$V$}
\end{pspicture}

where \specialrput would be similar to \rput, but would, in addition,
read the node dictionary in pentacone.eps and make those node part of
the master node dictionary, correcting their positions according to
the coordinates used in \specialrput.

This would be useful to me because I am making drawings using a
program (not TeX or Postscript code) that computes the vertices,
figures the hidden parts, then writes pstricks code as output, but
cannot understand arbitrary PSTricks code.

Michael