[pstricks] problem between xkeyval and pstricks modules

Mon Jun 30 11:49:15 CEST 2008

Jean-Michel Papy schrieb:

> I wanted to update a presentation made a couple of years ago using prosper.
>
> I updated every packages using the miktex upgrade interface and now the
> compilation of the document is not possible anymore.
>
> It seems that there is some incompatibility between pstricks modules and
> xkeyval. Can somebody tell me if I'm right and if there is a remedy to this
> problem ?
>
> In attach you'll find the log file

there must be something wrong with your updated installation.
put \listfiles as first argument into your document
and send the logfilem which appears at the end of the
log file. However, prosper is really out of date and
superseeded by powerdot.