[pstricks] pst-solides3d

Thu Jun 19 12:50:09 CEST 2008

Jean-Paul Vignault schrieb:

>  > The macro is called as
>  >
>  > \psPie[<options>]%
>  >   {comma separated value list}% the data
>  >   {comma separated value list}% outraged pieces
>  >   {radius}
>  >
>  > for the options see the documentation. However, I think
>  > it must be possible to have a 3d solution with pst-solides3d
>  > with \psPieIIID and the same syntax. Can you provide such
>  > a macro?
>
> It seems difficult and	I've not so much time.

me too :-)

> I've just build a "pie object" :
>     http://syracuse.eu.org/lab/bpst/pst-solides3d/pie
> It's a first try, you need today's release
>     http://syracuse-dev.org/pst-solides3d

thanks, got it

please insert in the pst-solides3d.STY file before
\endinput

\IfFileExists{solides.pro}{%
   \ProvidesFile{solides.pro}
     [2008/06/19 v. 3.32,  PostScript prologue file]
     \@addtofilelist{solides.pro}}{}%

then there will be a message in the log file or the
file list for \listfiles command.

However, I'll have alook at your pie macro and try to
use it with my \psPieIIID