[pstricks] [Fwd: CTAN package update: pst-func]

Sun Jun 15 22:49:44 CEST 2008

with thanks to jean-C\"ome Charpentier for Thomae's function...

Herbert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: CTAN package update: pst-func
Datum: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:31:09 +0100
Von: CTAN Announcements <ctan-ann at dante.de>
An: ctan-ann at dante.de

Herbert Voss wrote:

> I uploaded pst-func.tgz to the uk mirror. Please replace the
> files with the ones in the directory
> /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-func/
>
> pst-func is a PSTricks related package for drawing
> special mathematical functions like distributions,
> polynomials, a.s.o.
>
> This update has a new macro \psThomae, which shows the
> behaviour of Thomae's function, also known as
> popcorn function
>

> pst-func.tex --------
> 0.55  2008-06-12  added code for Thomae's function, aka popcorn function

thanks for the upload.  i have installed the changed files, and updated
the catalogue entry.

users may view the catalogue entry at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/entries/pst-func.html
or browse the package directory at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-func/

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team

------ Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: ctan-ann at dante.de
Subject: CTAN package update: pstricks-add
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:35:19 +0100
From: Robin Fairbairns <rf10 at mole.cl.cam.ac.uk>

Herbert Voss wrote:

 > > I uploaded pstricks-add.tgz to the uk mirror. Please replace the
 > > files with the ones in the  directory
 > > /graphics/pstricks/contrib/pstricks-add/
 > >
 > > pstricks-add is a collection of bugfixes and extended macros
 > > for the basic PSTricks packages pstricks, pst-plot, pst-node,
 > > and pst-tree. This new version comes with a better support
 > > for drawing axes with labels.
 > >
 > > v 3.05  2008-06-06 - rewrote the axes-label setting for the
 > >                       psgraph environment
 > >                      - add \pst at mindim{#1}{#2}#3
 > >                      - rewrote label setting for \psaxes

thanks for the upload.  i have installed the changed files, and updated
the catalogue entry.

users may view the catalogue entry at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/entries/pstricks-add.html
or browse the package directory at