[pstricks] cubic b-spline package?

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 11 01:34:41 CEST 2008

I had run across this source using Google a few days ago---it has
among other things a complete Postscript solution of the tridiagonal
system that comes up when solving the cubic B-spline interpolation
problem. I'm doing something different---drawing curves (C^2
continuous concatenations of Bezier curves) not by interpolation but
by specifying B-spline control points. I've now made this into a
package that draws open and closed curves with the usual keywords
available. It's available at

http://math.ucsd.edu/~msharpe/pst-Bspline.zip

Thanks very much for your previous help with \pscustom and other
useful information.

Michael