[pstricks] (no subject)

Alan Ristow alan at ristow.info
Tue May 27 12:13:28 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 12:26 pm, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Alan Ristow schrieb:
>
>> In the example below, which uses beamer and pst-pdf, I set the
>> foreground
>> color to white and the background color to black. This affects all text
>> specified in beamer, but not that specified in PSTricks. Is there a good
>> way to globally change the default color of text in PSTricks without
>> having to explicitly change every instance? In the example below, I want
>> the text "Test PSTricks" to appear in white instead of black....
>
> Alan,
> this should work:
>
> \listfiles
> \documentclass[utf8x,t,10pt,xcolor={x11names,pst}]{beamer}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> \usepackage{pst-pdf}
>
> \setbeamercolor{normal text}{fg=white,bg=black}
> \makeatletter
> \def\psset at textcolor#1{\def\pst at textcolor{#1}}
> \def\pspicture{\begingroup\color{\pst at textcolor}\pst at ifstar\pst at picture}
> \psset at textcolor{black}
> \makeatother
> \psset{linecolor=white,textcolor=white}

Thanks Herbert -- that works perfectly! Until now I'd never really
considered that PSTricks had no textcolor option. Any chance that it could
be added to a future version?

(And sorry for the lack of subject header -- I've recently started using
webmail instead of Thunderbird and for some reason I've been forgetting to
fill in the subject lines....)

Alan