[pstricks] (no subject) (a subject indeed! = Colorthemes @ powerdot)

Carsten Vogel lego at wh10.tu-dresden.de
Mon May 26 17:26:52 CEST 2008

Herbert Voss schrieb:
> Alan Ristow schrieb:
>
>> having to explicitly change every instance? In the example below, I want
>> the text "Test PSTricks" to appear in white instead of black....
>>

> this should work:
>
> \listfiles
> \documentclass[utf8x,t,10pt,xcolor={x11names,pst}]{beamer}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> \usepackage{pst-pdf}
>
> \setbeamercolor{normal text}{fg=white,bg=black}
> \makeatletter
> \def\psset at textcolor#1{\def\pst at textcolor{#1}}
> \def\pspicture{\begingroup\color{\pst at textcolor}\pst at ifstar\pst at picture}
> \psset at textcolor{black}
> \makeatother
> \psset{linecolor=white,textcolor=white}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \begin{frame}
> \frametitle{Test}
>
> \begin{pspicture}(5,5)
>    \psframe[fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=blue](3,3)%
>    \psline{->}(4,4)(3,2)%
>    \uput[90](4,4){Test PSTricks}%
> \end{pspicture}
> Test beamer
> \end{frame}
>
> \end{document
Hi Herbert!
 This is perfect considering the fact, that I am right now working
myself into the usage of powerdot and learned that having bright objects
on dark background might be the better choice for wallpresentations. I
chose powerdot in order to use my stock of PSTricks-Object and was
coming up with exactly the same question.
As far as I am concerned I wasn't able to implement the
color-of-pstricks-text-and-strokes into my dark colorsceme... but this
*might* be a good thing to use also in palette?

Best regards,
Carsten,
Germany