[pstricks] (no subject)

Mon May 26 12:26:16 CEST 2008

Alan Ristow schrieb:

> In the example below, which uses beamer and pst-pdf, I set the foreground
> color to white and the background color to black. This affects all text
> specified in beamer, but not that specified in PSTricks. Is there a good
> way to globally change the default color of text in PSTricks without
> having to explicitly change every instance? In the example below, I want
> the text "Test PSTricks" to appear in white instead of black....

Alan,
this should work:

\listfiles
\documentclass[utf8x,t,10pt,xcolor={x11names,pst}]{beamer}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}

\setbeamercolor{normal text}{fg=white,bg=black}
\makeatletter
\def\psset at textcolor#1{\def\pst at textcolor{#1}}
\def\pspicture{\begingroup\color{\pst at textcolor}\pst at ifstar\pst at picture}
\psset at textcolor{black}
\makeatother
\psset{linecolor=white,textcolor=white}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}
\frametitle{Test}

\begin{pspicture}(5,5)
   \psframe[fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=blue](3,3)%
   \psline{->}(4,4)(3,2)%
   \uput[90](4,4){Test PSTricks}%
\end{pspicture}
Test beamer
\end{frame}

\end{document}

however, why do you use pst-pdf and not simply latex->dvips->ps2pdf

Herbert