[pstricks] beamerarticle with pstricks: notes for presentation

Paolo Covelli pcovelli at alice.it
Sat May 24 15:29:20 CEST 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: VAFA KHALIGHI
  To: pstricks at tug.org
  Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 1:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [pstricks] beamerarticle with pstricks: notes for presentation

  I think, dvips by default uses the a3 option, so if you choose the a4option for it, it should work.

  I also have to make lots of presentation with lots of figures produced by PSTricks every day. What I do is I use kile and configure quickbuild as latex+dvips+pstopdf+viewpdf. It works well for me on Ubuntu linux.

  hope, it helps you.

  Thank vafa,

  I also use Kubuntu Linux and kile as front-end LaTeX, but how do I to set dvips to a4 format? I use Kdvi, can I configure dvips by Kdvi?

  Thanks,

  Bye, Paolo