[pstricks] beamerarticle with pstricks: notes for presentation
olga.mailinglist at herenstraat.nl
Fri May 23 17:13:51 CEST 2008
I want to create notes for my presentation. I have followed the following
1. Create talk.tex file (including both the text for my presentation and
notes outside of the frame environment). I didnt specify documentclass in
2. Create another file, talk.beamer.tex, the content of which is the
3. Create a third file, talk.article.tex, the content of which is the
Then, I run latex-dvips-ps2pdf (and not pdflatex as required) on both
talk.beamer.tex and talk.article.tex to get my presentation and
accompanying document, respectively.
I like this method because I can continuously work just on one generic
file talk.tex, but it seems that it does not work properly with dvips.
Namely I encounter 2 problems:
1) article contains all figures from my presenation and they are misplaced.
2) presentation lose its title page and content of the slides with figures
How to deal with it? I suppose the problem is that I use dvips instead of
pdflatex, but pdflatex is not suitable for me as I have some pstricks
Any suggestions? What is the best way to make notes for a presentation?
Thank you in advance,
More information about the PSTricks