[pstricks] Problem with pst-solides3d

Tue Apr 29 16:03:04 CEST 2008

Herbert Voss schrieb:
> Orlando C. Rodriguez schrieb:
>> Hi Juergen.
>>
>> I downloaded them from
>>
>> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-solide3d/
>
> should be ok.
> Please put all files of the attached tarzip in the same
> directory and run latex Test

can someone with an old TeX-installation, means without a running
pdfTeX-compiler, run my test case. Orlando has the binaries from
the last teTeX and I suppose the problems there. What system you
have installed can be seen in the first line of the output:

This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.4.5) (format=latex 2008.4.29)  29
APR 2008 14:36
**Test.tex
(./Test.tex
LaTeX2e <2005/12/01>

with a pdfTeX-compiler it looks like

  This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.6 (Web2C 7.5.6)
  %&-line parsing enabled.
entering extended mode
(./Test.tex
LaTeX2e <2005/12/01>