[pstricks] two questions about pstrick and pst-3dplot

曾定方 dfzeng at bjut.edu.cn
Mon Apr 21 11:27:21 CEST 2008

Dear developers and professionals of pstricks,

     I have two questions about pstricks and pst-3dplot.

     The first is, it seems that pstThreeDLine()() do not
accept macro definitions like
     \def\PhiI{70}\def\PhiII{80}
     \pstThreeDLine0,0,0)(2 \PhiI cos mul 1.5 add, \PhiI sin, 0)
it only accept commands like
     \pstThreeDLine(0,0,0)(2 70 cos mul 1.5 add, 70 sin, 0)

     The second is, I need tangent lines starts from t-->t+dt,
instead starts from t-dt-->t+dt, how can I implement my goal?
I have add two files(tex and pdf) describing my questions detailly
in the attachment of this email.

     Can anyone give me a replyment?

     Thank you very much!

      Sincerly yours, Dingfang Zeng