[pstricks] PSTricks in XeTeX trouble

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Sun Apr 20 10:31:02 CEST 2008

I did something else and that was I went to
C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.7\tex\generic\pstricks

and I firstly deleted pstrick.con and renamed the xdvipdfmx.con to
pstricks.con ang again did Refresh FNDB and Update formats and this time
compiled the same code (having \usepackage{pstricks} with XeLaTeX and this
time I got a good error (meaning I know what is wrong)

log:

MiKTeX GPL Ghostscript 8.60: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

So that means it is MiKTeX GPL ghostscript's proble.

Please correct me if I am wrong?
--
PSTricks
http://pstricks.wordpress.com/