[pstricks] \cnodeput optional position argument

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 24 19:16:00 CET 2008

I'm using what I believe are the latest update to the pstricks and pst-
add packages. (pst-plot.tex is dated 2007/10/16.) In the pst-plot
documentation, \cnodeput is described as having 3 optional arguments,
including position (default (0,0)), but when I add an item to a
pspicture with

\cnodeput{A}{stuff}

I get an error message at \end{pspicture},

! Argument of \end has an extra }.

The error goes away when I replace the line, adding a position
argument, as in

\cnodeput(1,1){A}{stuff}

Is this a known issue? The other node commands having an optional
position argument seem to work just fine.

Michael