[pstricks] Type 3 font

Vincent McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 04:06:34 CET 2008

Replying to my own mail---I see where all of this comes from.
Apparently, there has been some attempt to define these other than
through the type 3 font defined in the .pro file, since there are some
lines commented out in pstricks.tex. My question, however, remains---
is there anyway to define the default dot style using a character from
some other font?