[pstricks] Vertical space

Jonny Smith joesm77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:05:21 CET 2008

Hi,

There is this trivial question I'm having and I was wondering if someone
could point me into the right direction.

I'm doing a framebox in which I wanna put some text and an equation
vertically separated.

As this seems so obvious I somehow can't get no vertical space between both
objects...

\usepackage{pstricks,pst-grad,pst-node}

  \begin{pspicture}*(0,-20)(130,20)

    \rput(70,14){\rnode{NameNode}{
    \psframebox{

                    \parbox{6cm}{\dots System \dots}
%                    \vskip 2pt
%                    \vspace{0.5cm}
%                    \hspace{0.5cm} \medskip
%                    \linebreak

%                  \begin{equation}
%                    \begin{array}{rcl}
%                    \begin{eqnarray*}
                    $\begin{array}{rcl}
                    d \xi(t)
                    & = &
                    mathscr{F}_D (t, \xi(t), u(t)) \, dt } +
\dots,
                    \end{array}$
%                    \end{array}
%                    \end{equation}
%                    \end{eqnarray*}

    }}}

Do you guys know what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I'm not getting to work any equation environments as seen above. I'm
new to pstricks and may be screwing up something real bad...

Thanks,