[pstricks] Creating figures containing LaTeX equations using a PC

Emmanuel Racine iamracine at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:52:49 CET 2008

Hi, I am a Windows user trying (in vain) to find a suitable program that would allow me to draw figures (to further include in LaTeX) containing LaTeX equations that are in the same form as regular equations in a LaTeX document. Some people answered me by suggesting to use PSTricks. After searching for it and finding your website, I don't find any clear link/procedure for download, neither a description/introduction of what PSTricks really is.

Could you tell me if PSTricks is  the program I really need, or else what program should I use for my needs?

Thank's alot,
Emmanuel