[pstricks] Some Questions about pst-3dplot

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Fri Mar 14 11:38:52 CET 2008

1- Is there any guide where I can learn post script notation for
mathematical expressions well? i.e *x^3* is written as *x 3 exp* in
postscript notation.

2- When you want to skech a function of two variables, do you really need to
have
**
*\psset{Alpha=25,Beta=15}*
 and what happenes if you do not put it? will you get the wrong graph?

3- How do you know which valuve of Alpha and Beta you need to use?

I attach my current assignment  solution here as a pdf file and I sketched
the two functions of two variables by without calling Alpha and Beta.

Can you please look at the graphs in my file and say I am on the right track
or not?

Thanks