[pstricks] pstricks main package updated? (\psaxes question included)

Sun Mar 2 10:29:30 CET 2008

Hubert Lam (Publishing) schrieb:
> Herbert Voss wrote:
>> Hubert Lam (Publishing) schrieb:
>>> Ran the MiKTeX updater today and noticed the main pstricks package
>>> was updated (old: 22/1/2008) to 24/2/2008.
>>>
>>> Just wondering what may have changed?
>>>
>>> I notice in the 22/1 version of pstricks, when \psaxes[...] is drawn,
>>> the labels are no longer in math mode but in text mode, causing the
>>> "minus" signs to be dashes.
>>
>> I cannot see this. Latest MiKTeX version:
>>

> I notice this occurs when the latest pstricks-add is used:

yes, that's true. In the next version there will be a an optional
argument mathLabel. Until then write

\makeatletter
     \def\pshlabel#1{\psk at labelFontSize$#1$}
     \def\psvlabel#1{\psk at labelFontSize$#1$}
\makeatother

in your preamble after loading the package.