[pstricks] [animate.sty] producing a sequence of Pstricks files

Patrick Drechsler patrick at pdrechsler.de
Sun Feb 10 00:07:47 CET 2008

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> writes:

> Patrick Drechsler schrieb:
>
>> I would like to produce a sequence of individual pstricks files. Is
>> there a LaTeX (or Pstricks) method to do this?
>
> http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=Animation/basics

Thank you for pointing out the examples (I've also looked at AcroTeX,
but it has too many dependencies I can not fulfill at the moment).

I am still trying to understand the contents of the links provided on
this page. Although the examples by Manuel Luque look very cool, they
are way over my head (mainly because my french is very rusty).

Nevertheless, the examples for using the package "animate" are similar
to the examples published with the documentation of the package. They
use the *inline* capabilities to produce animations. As I wrote in my