[pstricks] Purchasing the PSTRICKS book by Hobert Vob

Tue Jan 29 17:56:19 CET 2008

VAFA KHALIGHI schrieb:

> 1- I just wanted to know is there any version of the text book that is
> written in English and how can I buy it because I went through the homepage
> of pstricks and it took me to a non-English store (maybe German)?

sorry, but no english version. However, a lot of the packages
in the contrib section of PSTricks come with a more or less
translation of the 2nd edition of the book.

> 2- can please  anyone gives me a sample file so I can draw force between two
> charges (including field lines) in one diagram and also another diagram of
> a  motor (a metal arm subjected to a magnetic field)?

something like this?
http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=examples#vector